Ok! I have to confess fell in love with wordpress.com blogging. And the main reason for that is their new default theme “Twenty Ten”.
For starters, blogging doesn’t get any better than that!
I have been on blogger for some time now, though not with much activity, but the beauty that wordpress.com and specially the Twenty Ten theme has brought in my life – I just can’t say enough!!
When I made a blog on WP.com, and viewed it, it was love at first sight.
You might wonder what was it that made me fall in love instantly?? If I have to be completely honest with you, and I am being completely, they were the arrows – one which allowed me to move from current blog entry to one previous entry and one which allowed me to move from current to next blog entry!
I love those arrows! I really do! I am completely in love with those 2 arrows, one pointing to the left and one to the right!
Frankly, for one moment, after those arrows, I went like, ok! So what’s the big deal..?
And that was then when I realized the header image! The beauty, the clarity, and the view!! WoW!! Amazing!
That was when my love for WP.com was confirmed, and I can say I got hooked!!
Post continued at New Theme: Twenty Ten II
- Featured WordPress Theme: Twenty Ten (pressography.com)
- 25 Ways to Make Your WordPress Website More Accessible (pressography.com)
- Daily Tip: Free Twenty Ten Custom Taxonomy Template (pressography.com)
- 20101015-Trying Theme (flynnsblogs.wordpress.com)
- WordPress: Is it Accessible? (pressography.com)
- 12 Step Blog Evaluation (onecoolsitebloggingtips.com)