Copying and pasting definitely would have come in handy back in 1996 when I was typing out college application after college application, one by one, on my (at the time) super sophisticated word processor. Thankfully, my mother split the process up with me and helped me crank out 6 neatly typed applications, with minimal need for White Out.
Fast forward to 2010. I was at home chatting with my mom as she filled out an offer for one of her clients (she’s a real estate agent), when I noticed that she was typing each of her clients’ names, letter by letter, over and over again throughout the form.
Sometimes, even a small thing goes a long way in helping out!!
- Five mistakes to avoid on your college application (csmonitor.com)
- Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students (brighthub.com)
- What’s Gained, and Lost, In an Era of Virtual College Searches and Applications (thechoice.blogs.nytimes.com)
- College Application Tips for Success (brighthub.com)
- Type It – Type Accents On Any Keyboard (freetech4teachers.com)