FireFox crashed for me like every minute for a whole day. And I thought it was some program that I had installed was creating the trouble.
And then all of a sudden notification to disable Skype add-on casme, without providing any reason!
Now I know what happened 🙂 thanks to Mozilla Blocks Skype Toolbar Add-on. What happened was : Skype add-on made FireFox 3.6.x unstable, and crash-prone! Glad FireFox came to know of it when they did and did what was necessary to rid of the trouble!
- Mozilla blocks Skype toolbar (thenextweb.com)
- Mozilla To Block Skype’s Browser Toolbar – Skype Responds, Recommends Upgrading (techcrunch.com)
- Mozilla Flips Kill-Switch On Skype Toolbar (news.slashdot.org)
- Mozilla blocks Firefox-breaking Skype toolbar (go.theregister.com)
- Skype Toolbar Blocked In Firefox By Mozilla (ghacks.net)
- Mozilla Blocks Official Skype Toolbar Add-on for Firefox (arpitnext.com)
- Mozilla blocks Skype Toolbar: Claims it caused 33,000 Firefox crashes in a week (lockergnome.com)
- Skype Toolbar for Firefox Caused 40,000 Crashes Last Week – Now Blocked by Mozilla (newsgrange.com)
- Mozilla blocks the Skype Toolbar in Firefox by default (geek.com)
- Mozilla blocks Skype add-on: caused 33k Firefox crashes in a week (arstechnica.com)