I had been propagating to friends that a laptop is a waste of money, and a waste of time, for when you get one you can’t do without internet connection, and while on internet social networking is the thing that has youth in grips!
Well I taught people this, believed in it, but still even I caught the Social Networking bug. I feel sad for myself for having caught it, but there’s something about it that I am not able to call quits…
I want to quit, because it makes concentrating on other things in life difficult, very difficult.
But I have come to see the bright side of it, which I hope I can use (read exploit) soon in the time to come!
- Social networking under fresh attack as tide of cyber-scepticism sweeps US (guardian.co.uk)
- Facebook defends security strategy (go.theregister.com)
- Is social networking changing tribal behavior? (psychologytoday.com)
- Is social media bad or good? The debate heats up (rossdawsonblog.com)
- Social Networking: Past, Present and Future (greenreview.blogspot.com)
- B2B Social Networking Around the Globe (socialmediab2b.com)
- As workdays grow longer, social-media use troubles managers (knoxnews.com)
- Travel Social Networking – IMGuest (lockergnome.com)
- Legal Briefing: Facebook Trying to Patent “Face” (dailyfinance.com)
- Social networking sites make us ‘less human’? (technolog.msnbc.msn.com)