There are times when you need to let go! But don’t think and that it would come back.
People believe that ‘If you love someone, let them go, and if they come back it was meant to be; otherwise learning to live alone‘!
What makes me wonder is; when will you know that they will not come back?
- Do you set for yourself a time limit before you start moving on with life?
- Are you going to give your love a time frame in which they should return back to you?
Chances are you are going to set a deadline for yourself.
When the deadline passes and you start thinking of living on all alone without your love with a heavy heart, your love would come knocking back into your life.
And you would soon start having those thoughts again!
What’s the use? Let once-gone be bygones! Don’t wait up for them to come back! It would probably hurt more if they came back!
- When should psychiatrists give advice to patients? (kevinmd.com)
- Love Monger or Fear Monger? (peacefulldawn.com)
- bloggers block? (thesecretlifeofviv.com)
- When Should You Say “I Love You?” (thegloss.com)
- Patients for a Moment: Show Me the Love (chronicbabe.com)
- Valentine’s Day Advice (cathydinas.wordpress.com)
- Are You in Lust or Love? (pinkbananaworld.com)
- The formula is love – Moby (startupblog.wordpress.com)
- Why Am Scared To Understand… (acolourfulfantasy.wordpress.com)
- I need advice (mberger89.wordpress.com)