I had wanted to.
I had willed to.
I wished I would!
But it was the same day that food poisoning had decided to hit me,
and I don’t even know what hit me 😦
All I know is that when I woke up, it felt like whatever was inside me wanted to come out. I had to sleep an extra 3 hours to try to make it feel better, but it didn’t!
I still wanted to run, but I couldn’t.
All of a sudden I had 2 meetings that meant I had to go out of the house, but I avoided as I just didn’t feel like keeping a step out.
This made the thought of a run seem , not a 5k anyways, a like a Herculean task!
Well maybe another day, another year; I shall be a part of it too!
UPDATE : and 3 days after the bout, I feel I am still struggling with the aftermath of it! 🙂
- Golfing and Running for Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k (nickmomrik.com)
- Run! Automattic is heading up a worldwide 5k this week (fmiyar.com)
- Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k (en.blog.wordpress.com)
- Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k (via WordPress.com News) (thenormanomicon.wordpress.com)
- My Entry for Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k (200by40.com)
- On Health: Scenic Hudson Park for WWWP5k Walk (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Attention Runners Using WordPress: Join the Automattic Worldwide 5K 4/4-4/10 (ethancbanks.com)
- Five Thousand Meters (fillingmypatchofsky.com)
- WordPress15K (barefootjourney.org)
- Worldwide WordPress 5K (memo.martinremy.com)