A ticker on the right side, might turn out to be a good thing, but in my case it showed the same person Online 3 successive times.
Also fixing the top so that it remains there, like Google does is a good idea, but the notifications need to be scrollable for it to make sense. I had 10 notifications, and I couldn’t see beyond 8 notifications
Well I wish you luck. But before adding new stuff, please think to make chat more likeable.
I have by started using a desktop client Digsby for chat, which I thought I would never do!
I cant stand to see my browser readjusting every time I need to see if someone is available or not!
I don’t have a snapshot of it right now, for as soon as I thought of refreshing the page and taking a shot, the changes were revoked.
I will try to be faster the next time!
- Yet another Facebook change? (sarahfrost.wordpress.com)
- Create A Better Facebook Chat Experience With fTalk For Desktop [Windows] (makeuseof.com)
- How to post a link in Facebook’s updated status text box (haiteq.com)
- Facebook’s App Ticker Function – What Do you Think of It (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
- Facebook rolls out the Ticker to more users (zdnet.com)
- Facebook Begins Rolling Out The Ticker To More Users (allfacebook.com)