While looking for a new ‘Site Title’ for my Blog, I wanted to get into depth of meaning of Asinine and Linchpin, for I wanted a play on one of those or both.
I only went to WordNet when my internet connection went slow a few times.
I realised the reason I used Google Dictionary was because it offered to correct a spelling I might have spelled wrong while typing a word rather than declaring out-and-out that there is no such word!
Thank You Google for that!
- Google Dictionary Shutdown – I Hate You For the First Time (techie-buzz.com)
- [HELP NEEDED] Tell Us About Your Favorite Chrome Extensions, Win A T-Shirt! (makeuseof.com)
- Google Kills 10 More Projects, Including Aardvark (searchenginewatch.com)
- Google Dictionary Is Next Google Property To Close (seroundtable.com)
- Google Dictionary Disappears. Will You Miss It? (readwriteweb.com)
- Google Dictionary Chrome Extension (ghacks.net)