Out of the 8 types of Graduates as per “Education | The Guardian” I think I relate with 2nd one the most!
2. The Student Who Tried Employment
Some postgraduates have been out into the real world and had a real job, with a desk and a computer and a pay cheque and a lunch break and a pension and appraisals and meetings and everything. And, for whatever reason, they have found it wanting.
Which one are YOU?
- Why Should You Get a Master’s Degree? (tringradstudies.wordpress.com)
- The Harvard East Asia Society (HEAS) Graduate Student Conference (doctorantscecmc.wordpress.com)
- Advice for New Graduate Students (tringradstudies.wordpress.com)
- Ernst & Young Facing Recruitment Deluge (prweb.com)
- Paul Zak on Ted.com (danfarhat.wordpress.com)
- New Social Media Website Targets Graduate Students and Alumni for Networking, Job Searches (prweb.com)
…from mS muLog